''Solaris intl group are a consultancy group advising in physical commodities (minerals, metals, fuels & food ) on behalf of private, commercial & Government clients''
News/Blog Monthly price chart for commodities.
Solaris International Group is a Global Company with offices in Ireland, Hong-Kong & Taiwan.
Solaris International Group’s core businesses are consulting on physical commodities trading advising on procurement capacity sourcing and supplying commodities for buyers. Solaris is a legally registered trade name of Ahearne Fire Engineering Ltd. which also trades as AFEC International.
Solaris has an array of clients located all over the Asian, European & American continent &
are always actively looking for new suppliers of coal iron ore & iron ore pellets manganese ore nickel ore chrome ore copper ore, copper cathodes, aluminium & zinc ingots, fertilizer, petroleum products and other commodities to match with our buyers in China, India & Japan.
Weekly Argus/Coalindo Indonesian Index Report
Solaris International Group is a subsidiary of
Iran Jet Fuel Production to Rise
Iran is both producing and exporting jet fuel seasonally and on demand, production coordinator in the National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company told Mehr News Agency.
Pointing to two types of jet fuel, namely LL100, produced in Abadan Refinery in southern Iran, and Jp4 used in passenger and jet planes in addition to trainer aircrafts and propellers, Saeid Mahjoubi reiterated that they compete with foreign brands not only in quality but also in price.
Iran has recently finalized an agreement to supply Afghanistan and the Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq with fuel jet.
"Iran is capable of producing and exporting quality plane and helicopter fuel," Mahjoub noted, adding that refineries are doing their best to diversify their byproduct production.
Referring to the refining capacity in Iran which currently stands at 1,870,000 barrels a day, the official said, "As soon as Persian Gulf refinery becomes operational, the refining capacity will increase to 2,100,000 bpd and surpasses that of Saudis that is currently.
Jet fuel is a specialized type of fuel used to power aircraft. It is generally of a higher quality than what is used in heating or road transport.
Moreover, it often contains additives to reduce the risk of icing or explosion due to high temperature among other properties.
From the outset, Solaris and its associates have been working closely with its clients , incorporating core principles adopted at inception to give the best service to its clients.
The ability to understand client requirements is of paramount importance to Solaris. Solaris and its associates diversity, allows the team to provide the quality of service that Solaris clients require.
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL
1. Seller representative issues SCO for Buyer review and acceptance.
2. Buyer issues ICPO, Company Profile and passport copy of bearer or any ID to Seller.
3. Seller issue Commercial Invoice for Buyer to countersign and returns to seller along with Buyer TSA (Tank Storage Agreement).and ATV(Authority to verify)
4. Seller verifies TSA and issues POP Documents to Buyer, which consists of the following; A. Product Passport Quality & Quantity Dip-Test report B. Refinery statement of availability of Product C. Refinery commitment to supply D. Export License E. DTA (Dip Test Authorization)F. TSR (Tank Storage Receipt) G. Pre-injection report
5. Buyer provides its Shore (TSR) Tank Storage Receipt and (ATI) Authorization To Inject
6. Seller issues to the Buyer, NOR (Notice of Readiness) to commence product injection into Buyer secured storage Tank. Buyer confirms readiness and contacts the Tank Farm to finalize the Dip-Test.
7. Seller injects product into the Buyer storage tank and Seller issues to buyer DTA (Dip Test Authorization) and ATS (Authorization to Sell)
8. Buyer conduct Dip Test and pay via MT103.
9. Seller pays commission to all involved intermediaries after receiving payment from buyer.